Construction and Installation
Sewer/Drainage confined space entry
At Engineering Installations we have specialised personnel set up to primarily undertake all sewer and drainage confined space work. They are experienced and qualified in working under confined space conditions. Our personnel undergo continuous training and are accredited by Chisholm institute.
Confined space entry work includes;
- construction of property branches onto existing sewer,
- connection of new pipeline to existing sewers,
- alterations to existing maintenance holes,
- inserting and removing isolation plugs,
Sewage Treatment Plant
We offer our clients engineering consultancy services that involve design, operation and maintenance of effluent or sewage treatment plants. These sewage treatment plants and effluent treatment plants are extended to various engineering industries for enhancing their working efficiency. Our solutions are based on latest treatment technologies, conceptual designing and process engineering. We follow detailed engineering procedures in procurement and installation of ETPs. Our effluent treatment plants consultants also provides services such as commissioning, dry runs of equipments, hydraulic trials and process commissioning.
Repairs, Maintenance, Overhaul
- We specialise in stripping out existing plant and carrying out a complete overhaul or installation of new plant items in its place. Working closely with your representative, we will develop procedures to ensure the work is carried out in the safest possible method.
Water and Waste Treatment Plants
- Treatment plant and pumping station equipment operates within a harsh environment requiring regular monitoring and maintenance inspections. Our team of experienced tradespeople have extensive experience in providing mechanical and electrical on site support. Specific KPI's are developed to monitor the required high levels of plant operation.
- Engineering Installations currently has in place mechanical and electrical contracts providing ongoing plant maintenance and equipment overhaul support where continual plant operation is vital.
Building and Plant Room Maintenance
- Equipment operating constantly needs to be serviced and maintained on a regular basis, even well serviced equipment breaks down.
- Our boilermaker/welders, fitters, machinists and electricians, as well as our experienced management team, can be completely mobile to provide a vast array of industry expertise around the clock.
- We understand that finding suitable assistance with regard to the appropriate level of commercial and industrial maintenance can be a real challenge. The odd job around the office building can be quite difficult to organise, especially when you're not sure with trade you require. Engineering Installations can provide you with a level of support appropriate to your needs with a team of engineers and tradespeople to tap into. Whether you require periodic inspections, breakdown support or just adhock support we can provide you with just what you need.
- With our extensive range of plant & equipment, we can ensure to supply the most appropriate plant to complete your project in minimal time. The extensive list of current plant and equipment ranges from backhoes, crane trucks, eductor trucks, excavators, wheel loaders, drain jetters, mobile welders, trucks & prime movers. The excavators are equipped with breaking and compaction gear.
- All plant is in impeccable condition and meets all safety hazard risk assessments. The Operators are highly skilled, reliable & experienced in all aspects of bulk & detailed excavation works. All operators are OH&S inducted and hold appropriate licenses to operate within Australia